Thursday, August 22, 2013

Finding my ways into blogging

I thought that writing for a blog would be easy as 1-2-3. However, it's been almost three weeks now since I started to have this blog account and still it is empty. I have so many ideas in my mind, but I cannot put it in writing. Aside from being new at this kind of endeavor (still finding my ways with those HTML, Links, jQuery, CSS and www. Whatever!!!) I also have no confidence in my writing skills.

But because I really wanted to reach out to others and share my ideas with other people, I tried very hard to start writing and thus finding myself writing this entry and  making this as my  first challenge. I started writing various topics a month ago, but I am reluctant to publish it here because I am not sure whether the people will accept it or reject it.


Nevertheless, I still have to find my courage to write because I love writing; it is my childhood dream to become a writer (aw!). I remember when I was in high school, I was asked by my teacher what I would want to become in the future, so that she can put it in our yearbook, and I remember I told her I wanted to become a journalist so that I can write anything and everything in this planet. But sad to say I didn't launch a journalist's career, (by the way I'm into accounting right now). Back to my yearbook, one day as I flip through those pages ( i do it sometimes!) I came across a speech of one of my classmates, and it is about our "future to be" there she mentioned that I am an accomplished journalist writing some of the biggest accomplishment of one of our classmates (Laughing out loud!). It was just a presumption, but it gives me inspiration to go back again to my first love, which is writing.

Thus, when I found this opportunity to write, I made up my mind that I would not pass this opportunity again. Though I am not an accomplished journalist and even far from being an ideal lifestyle blogger, I am still happy that I can share my ideas to all of you through blogging. I hope that you will follow my blogs in the coming days as I write some simple lessons in life, learning experiences and anything that touch's life.

2 comments:

  1. Ur a certified writer mon...hehe na touch pud ko sa story..too long to wait since high school na pangarap, but now u did it...abangan nku ang next...hapi hapi me 4u... an accountant turn into a writer?? Sounds cool,, clap clap clap 4u mon for this new & additional life enterest ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your appreciation.God bless tez!

      Delete